Mathura & Vrindavan Tour Package
Experience the colours of "Brij Ki Holi"
Experience the colours of holi at the street of Mathura & Vrindavan
Feel the sprituality over the land of Mathura & Vrindavan
Be blessed by Lord Krishna- Brij Bhumi the Land Of Love . Experience Mathura & Vrindavan… BOOK NOW
2 Nights/3 Days
Mathura & Vrindavan
Vrindavan is the home of Krishna, one of the most popular Hindu gods. The most popular celebrations, which begin approximately 40 days before the Indian holiday of Holi, draw a large population from all over the country and the world, making it one of the greatest places to visit in India in March. The event is celebrated not with colours (as is customary) but with flower petals in the temple cities of Vrindavan and Mathura, particularly in ISKCON temples. The town is wonderfully decked and illuminated at night, with every temple and house participating in the festivities.
Day 1- Delhi--Mathura
Your journey to Mathura begins from here, as it is nearest to Delhi. Mathura is about a two-and-a-half-hour drive away.
- Visit the several Temples of Mathura, each with its unique significance; the principal Temple in the town is the Dwarkadheesh Temple, where worshippers congregate during every festival.
- Another place to visit is Sri Krishna Janam Bhoomi, which is where Lord Krishna was born.
- Then go to Vishram Ghat, which is where Shri Krishna used to rest. The overnight stay at the hotel follows a long day of sightseeing.
Day 2- Mathura--Vrindavan
After breakfast on the second day, you will learn more about Lord Krishna’s childhood.
- The Banke Bihari Temple is a well-known shrine here; the Temple to whom it is dedicated is thought to have been a great Krishna devotee; and visit some other Temples such as Iskcon Temple, Ranga ji, Kaanch Ka Mandir, and Mata Vaishno Devi Temple; and in the evening, visit Pagal Baba Temple, Nidhivan; and later, enjoy the light show programme at Prem Mandir.
- You return to the hotel in the evening for a great dinner. In Mathura, spend the night in a hotel.
Day 3- Vrindavan--Delhi
With your return to Delhi, the journey comes to a close. Breakfast will be supplied in the morning, and your departure will be scheduled.