Mahashivratri Special / Varanasi Corridoor
Feel the divinity of Mahadev
Explore the Land of Shiva on Mahashivratri
Feel the sprituality over the land of Varanasi & Prayagraj
Be blessed by Lord Shiva- On special ocassion of Mahashivratri. Experience Varanasi… BOOK Now!
3 Night/4 Days
varanasi & Prayagraj
Starting From 7,500/-PP*
Varanasi, the world’s oldest continuously inhabited city, may become one of your favourite destinations. It is one of Hinduism’s seven holy towns and is also known as ‘Kashi’ or ‘Benaras’. People travel from all over the world to the ghats that line the Ganga River to wash away their sins or to help their loved ones achieve moksha. Varanasi is a fascinating city that is not for the faint of heart. A walk along the ghats or a river cruise will leave you with unforgettable recollections. Prepare yourself for one of the most vibrant and tumultuous cities on the planet, which serves as the throbbing centre of the Hindu universe. It’s no surprise that every pilgrim finishes their trek with a spiritual Ganga dip.
According to the Agni Purana and other Puranas, Prayag is one of the places Brahma attended an homa, and the confluence of river Ganges, Yamuna, and the legendary Saraswati can be witnessed. Prayagraj is the king of pilgrimage destinations in the Hindu faith (Tirtha Raj). Among the earliest tales of Prayag’s significance to Hinduism are the many versions of the Prayaga Mahatmya, which date back to the late 1st century CE.
Day 01:- Varanasi
The first day begins with you boarding off at early morning in Varanasi.
- Our agent will meet you at the Varanasi Airport terminal/ Railway Station and take you 8 kilometres to a hotel/dharamshala (as per your booking) that has been reserved in Varanasi. Check into the hotel and after freshning up, prepare for a holy tour in Varanasi.
- Begin your journey by visiting Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Kal Bhairav Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, Annapurna Devi Mandir, and then returning at night to take part in the Ganga Aarti at Dhashshwamedh Ghat, which is witnessed by hundreds of people every day. To experience the true essence of varanasi and it’s numerous and unique ghats, you can opt for a boat ride.
- Return to the hotel or dharamshala for supper and overnight accommodation.
Your second day begins with an early morning breakfast at the hotel or dharamsala.
- After which you will check-out and depart for Prayagraj. There, you’ll see some more holy sites such as Bade Hanuman Ji (Lete Hue Hanuman Ji), Akshayavat Temple, Alopi Devi Mandir, Triveni Sangam, and Anand Bhawan.
- After all these beautiful sightseeing we return to Varanasi. Overnight Stay at hotel/dharamshala.
Your third day begins with an early morning breakfast at the hotel or dharamshala, after which you will explore the local markets of Varanasi and walk in the colourful and ancient alleys. After that you also visit Sarnath for Buddhist circuit till evening. Overnight Stay at hotel/dharamshala.
With your return to Varanasi Airport/Railway Station, the journey comes to a close. After breakfast in the morning, your departure will be scheduled.