Chardham Yatra by Helicopter 4N/5D Package
Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
4 Nights/5 Days
(Dehradun to Dehradun)
Best service gauranteed
Uttarakhand is known as Dev Bhoomi (Land of Gods), as it is the land of great pilgrimages, sacred temples and places, which attracts millions of pilgrims and spiritual seekers to get enlightenment. The pilgrimage of 4 Dhams located in Garhwal region are considered the most sacred places in India: Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri.
These four ancient temples also marks the spiritual source of four sacred rivers as well: River Yamuna (Yamunotri), River Ganga or Ganges (Gangotri), River Mandakini (Kedarnath) and River Alaknanda (Badrinath).
YAMUNOTRI GANGOTRI KEDARNATH BADRINATH
Starting from Rs. 1,75,000/-
Warm greetings from Prayag Samagam! Flying with expertise, care & love. We take immense pride in saying that we have touched the lives of huge number of pilgrims by our hospitality & helicopter services. We assure you of our reliable & caring services throughout your Chardham journey, as our team shall remain committed to making this auspicious yatra very memorable for you.
Day 1- Dehradun
- Dehradun is the starting and ending point of the journey. Guests will be provided a complimentary stay on their date of arrival (no meals included).
- Guests will be picked up from Airport/Railway station, depending on their time of arrival. It is advisable to reach Dehradun by afternoon 02:00 pm or earlier.
- In the evening, guests shall be briefed by our staff about the tour and they will receive H HS P L duffle bags to carry their luggage for their journey ahead.
Day 2- Yamunotri Dham
- This is officially the starting day of the Chardham yatra. Guests must be ready for an earlymorning check-out at 05:00 am & will be picked up from Hotel at 0500 hrs, to be taken toSahastradhara Helidrome.
- At Kharsali our ground crew would be ready to welcome the guest. Crew shall escort theguests to the hotel, which is at a walking distance. After breakfast around 0900 hrs, weproceed for Yamunotri Darshan.
- Approximate time taken for Yamunotri Temple Darshan: Approximately 05hrs 30mins(roundtrip). Yamunotri trek is 06 km one-way.
- Sightseeing at Kharsali: Hot Spring at Yamunotri Temple, Yamuna Mata Temple, ShaniTemple.
Day 3- Gangotri Dham
- Guests should be ready to check-out by 0530 hrs. Departure from Kharsali Heli-basewill be by 0630 hrs & the estimated time of arrival at Harsil will be 0700 hrs.
- Harsil – the Heli-base of your second Dham, is the most scenic and beautifuldestination in the Chardham Tour. Our crew shall ensure that we engage the guestsin the most beautiful sight seeing activities.
- Guests will be taken for Gangotri Dham darshan after breakfast around 0900 hrs.
- Approximate Time taken for Gangotri Temple Darshan: 3hrs 30 mins (round trip).The road distance to Gangotri temple is approx. 25 kms, which is roughly a 50-minute drive.
- Sightseeing at Harsil: Bagodi Village walk / Mukhwa Village walk / Short trek toChholmi village / Nature walk from Jhalla & Shiv Temple in Harsil.
Day 4- Kedarnath Dham
- Guests should be ready to check out at 0600 hrs. Arrival at Sersi base will be by 0730 hrs.
- From Heli-base in Sersi, our official partner operate the shuttle services for the Kedarnath Ji shrine.
- Guests will be ferried to Kedarnath Dham in a shuttle services flight, after their breakfast around 1000 hrs. Guests will get approximately 02 hours’ time to have darshan & report back to the Kedarnath helipad. Our crew shall escort the guests to the temple.
- Approximate time is taken for Kedarnath Temple Darshan: 02 hours. Passengers will be ferried in shuttle services flight to the Kedarnath shrine, which is approximately 07 minutes from Sersi.
- Sightseeing at Sersi: Triyuginarayan Temple – It is the venue of the celestial marriage of Lord Shiva & Goddess Parvati or Gaurikund.
Day 5- Badrinath Dham
- Guests shall have breakfast by 0700 hrs at Sersi & be ready for their flight to Badrinath by0800 hrs.
- Guests will be taken for darshan to Badrinath temple in the afternoon.
- Approximate time taken for Badrinath Temple Darshan: It takes approximately 01-02 hrs to complete darshan at the Badrinath Temple. Guests are taken to the temple by car.
- Sightseeing at Badrinath: Hot Spring at Badrinath temple, Mana Village / Evening Aarti at Badrinath Temple – Swaran Aarti/Chandi Aarti (on additional payment basis at Badrinath).
Day 6- Dehradun
- Guests who have pre-booked Maha Abhishek Puja should be ready early morning by0330 hrs to be transferred to the temple. Puja shall take place from 0430 hrs to 0630 hrs.
- Guests should be ready to check out at 0800 hrs.
- The estimated time of arrival will be 1000 hrs at Sahastradhara. On arrival, our base manager will be present to receive the guests. Later, they will be taken to Dehradun hotel to collect the luggage from cloakrooms, and then be dropped at the airport/railway station for their departure.
- In case guests would like to spend an additional night at Dehradun, accommodation can be arranged by us at an additional cost. The same must be informed to us at the time of booking, whether they will be heading straight to the airport/railway station or would like to stay an additional night at the hotel in Dehradun.
- After the final transfer, we will bid farewell to the guests.
This is the end of the Chardham yatra.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
- This is a fixed departures tour, and all departure timings of each destination are fixed. Therefore, passengers must ensure they report as per the mentioned scheduled ETDs on each day of the tour.
- In respect of COVID-19, all necessary measures issued by the State & Central Governments would have to be adhered to by the passengers. The measures shall be confirmed by HHSPL to the passengers 02-03 weeks prior to the date of arrival. Without adhering to the prescribed measures/requirements, boarding would be denied without any refunds.
•Guests have to MANDATORILY submit their correct weights at the time of booking. If any change in weight found at the time of their travel from the submitted weights, which would exceed our aircraft’s weight carrying capacity, guest(s) would be deboarded & cancelled for the Heli-tour without any refund.
- Overweight charges would be charged to guests who are above 80 kg weight. The reason for the same is that we operate at very high-altitude terrain where the weight carrying capacity of the aircraft is only 450 kg. Hence, due to overweight passengers, we lose seats in our Chardham fixed departure flights. Overweight charges are applicable at INR 1,000/kg, for the total weight above 80 kg/pax.
- Weighing at the time of boarding the helicopter is a must since we shall not allow boarding in case the total weight exceeds the weight limitation of the helicopter. Due to the same reason, in case of more than 01available aircraft, we reserve the right to shuffle passengers between helicopters to manage the right weight of helicopters for safe flying in the hills. Therefore, passengers traveling together might not be accommodated in the same helicopter flight.
- When planning your tour, we strongly advise the guests to keep one additional day at hand at Dehradun, over & above the 5N6D period, so that they do not end up in a problem in case the weather gets very bad after the commencement of the tour, which may lead to an extension of the tour.
- Airport transfers will be provided only on the arrival day at Dehradun and on the 5th day of the tour.
- AADHAR & PAN Card copies are to be shared mandatorily by all Indians, & a passport is required in case of foreign nationals.
- Network connectivity at Harsil & Badrinath is very poor. BSNL & Jio are the main telecom service providers, that work in these regions at times. It is most likely, that guests would becut-off from the outside world during their time there. However, our crew shall be with the guests for any assistance required at all the Dhams.
- Guests would not be allowed to carry their suitcases/luggage in the aircraft. Duffle bags would be provided by our crew on the day of arrival, in which guests will be allowed to carry up to 05 kg of luggage during the tour.
- Hotels at all the Dhams are non-star category. However, we have carefully selected the most comfortable & highest rated properties for their Heli-tours.
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- All temples in the Chardham sector are located at a high altitude, & guests are advised to carry their own medication with them during travel. Guests are also advised to carry heavy woolen clothing with them, since during evenings & nights the temperature drops drastically.
- Maha Abhishek & Rudra Abhishek Puja’s confirmation needs to be provided by the guests at the time of booking. Payment for the same shall be collected by our crew at Dehradun so that we can arrange the Puja for the guest prior to their arrival at Badrinath & Kedarnath.
- Flying in hills is subject to weather conditions. And in regard to our Chardhamoperations, we would like to bring to your kind attention that cancellations & other inconveniences due to weather are very much likely since weather is extremely unpredictable in the hills. Therefore, guests should come prepared to face the eventualities caused by weather problems. Further please note, in case of bad weather, we shall operate as per our policies mentioned in the ‘Terms & Conditions’& ‘Important Guidelines & Policies’ sections.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Passengers have to mandatorily follow the government prescribed measures in regard toCOVID-19. Without adhering to the same, boarding shall be denied without any refunds. •Flying in hills are subject to many Force Majeure factors like delayed Air TrafficClearances/Permissions, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), badweather, sudden occurrence of technical snag in aircraft, illness of flying crew or latereporting of the guests at the helipads, among others. •Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party.Therefore, in your own interest, guests are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and getmedical check-up done before commencing the yatra. Medical check-up is mainly required ifa guest has any medical ailment/condition. •Any donations, tips, pitthu, palki/pony and porter charges shall be borne by the guests. •Passengers travelling together may not travel in the same helicopter flight, as we mayhave to shuffle passengers in helicopter flights to manage the total weight of the aircraft. •Our flying partner has the right to cancel passengers, who are unruly, abusive, intoxicated,sick, mentally unfit or anyone else whom we deem to be unsafe to fly. No refund shall bedone to such passenger(s). •Guests are required to pay 100% of the additional charges before the commencement oftour. Passengers would not be allowed to board or commence the tour, without paying thefull and final payable amount
- Passengers have to mandatorily follow the government prescribed measures in regard toCOVID-19. Without adhering to the same, boarding shall be denied without any refunds.
- Flying in hills are subject to many Force Majeure factors like delayed Air TrafficClearances/Permissions, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), bad weather, a sudden occurrence of technical snag in aircraft, illness of flying crew, or late reporting of the guests at the helipads, among others.
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party. Therefore, in your own interest, guests are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and get a medical check-up done before commencing the yatra. A medical check-up is mainly required if a guest has any medical ailment/condition.
- Any donations, tips, pitthu, palki/pony, and porter charges shall be borne by the guests.
- Passengers traveling together may not travel in the same helicopter flight, as we may have to shuffle passengers in helicopter flights to manage the total weight of the aircraft.
- Our flying partner has the right to cancel passengers, who are unruly, abusive, intoxicated, sick, mentally unfit, or anyone else whom we deem to be unsafe to fly. No refund shall be done to such passenger(s).
- Guests are required to pay 100% of the additional charges before the commencement of the tour.
- Passengers would not be allowed to board or commence the tour, without paying the full and final payable amount.